Computer & Internet Use Guidelines:
- All computer users must have a valid library card.
- Computer users must sign in and out at the Circulation Desk.
- Library staff’s availability to assist users with Internet access is limited. Users should have basic computer skills. Internet instruction is available; please check at the circulation desk.
- Access to the Internet is limited to 30 minutes per session. If no one is waiting, patron may continue to use the Internet for an additional session.
- There is no charge for the first five pages of printing. After that pages can be printed at a cost of 10 cents per page.
- Users may not add bookmarks. Users may only download files to a USB, which may be purchased from the Library if needed.
- The Gunn Memorial Library cannot assume responsibility for the content of the Internet, as it is unable to control or monitor the information that is available.
- Any misuse of the computers may result in suspension of privileges.
- Patrons may send e-mail; however, privacy and security cannot be assured.
Printing, Copying, Faxing, Scanning.
Prices subject to change.
- Black and White- First 5 pages are free. Then $.10 for each additional page
- Color: $.50 per page
- $.25 per page
- Incoming fax- $.25 per page
- Outgoing fax- $1.00 for first page + $.50 for each additional page
- Overseas fax- $5.00 for first page + $2.50 for each additional page
- $1.00 per file (up to 10 pages per file)