Library Cards & Circulation
To sign up for a new library card, you need:
- To be a Washington Resident
- Show proof of Washington residency (any official documentation showing your Washington address)
You can come into the library and fill out our application for a library card or you can fill out a form here.
Fees and Fines
$1.00 per day for DVDs
$ .10 per day for other items; $.05 children
$2.00 Library Card Replacement
21 days for most items
14 days for new books
7 days for DVDs/3 days for NEW DVDs
Most items may be renewed in person, by phone or at our website unless on reserve.
Printing, Copying, Faxing, Scanning.
- Black and White- First 5 pages are free. Then $.10 for each additional page
- Color: $.50 per page
Copies: $.25 per page
- Our Fax number: (860) 868-7247
- Outgoing fax- $1.00 for first page + $.50 for each additional page
- Overseas fax- $5.00 for first page + $2.50 for each additional page
Scanning: $1.00 per file (up to 10 pages per file)