Technology at GML
Computer & Internet Use Guidelines:
- All computer users must have a valid library card to sign into a computer. Guest passes are available.
- Library staff’s availability to assist users with Internet access is limited. Users should have basic computer skills. Internet instruction is available; please check at the circulation desk.
- Computer usage is set to 60 minutes per session. If no one is waiting, patron may renew your session.
- There is no charge for the first five pages of printing. After that pages can be printed at a cost of 10 cents per page.
- Users may only download files to a USB, which may be purchased from the Library if needed.
- The Gunn Memorial Library cannot assume responsibility for the content of the Internet, as it is unable to control or monitor the information that is available.
- Any misuse of the computers may result in suspension of privileges.
- Patrons may send e-mail; however, privacy and security cannot be assured.
- Patrons must remember to logout of their sessions when finished. All personal data, cache, and cookies will be deleted. No unsaved work will be retrievable.
Printing, Copying, Faxing, Scanning.
Prices subject to change.
- Black and White- First 5 pages are free. Then $.10 for each additional page
- Color: $.50 per page
- $.25 per page
- Our Fax number: (860) 868-7247
- Incoming fax- $.25 per page
- Outgoing fax- $1.00 for first page + $.50 for each additional page
- Overseas fax- $5.00 for first page + $2.50 for each additional page
- $1.00 per file (up to 10 pages per file)