What to Read
NoveList is a resource that helps readers find their next favorite books. Browse curated lists of books by genre, subject, age group, or theme, find read-a-likes to books or series you love, and create your own lists! Use your Gunn library card to login and explore. Click here to explore!
Email Notification of our Recent Additions
Stay informed of our most recent additions by signing up for the weekly Wowbrary email – sign-up now.
Browse Our Latest Acquisitions
Still not sure what to read next? Try visiting these sites for some fresh ideas.
What Should I Read Next?
Enter a book you like and the site will analyze a huge database of real readers’ favorite books to provide book recommendations and suggestions for what to read next.
Goodreads is an online community for readers. Members have virtual bookshelves where they can add books they have read, are currently reading, and would like to read in the future. They can review these books, discover new books, give and receive recommendations, and connect with other members through friend lists, groups, and book clubs. Many authors also have profiles, allowing members to keep up with their favorite authors.
Discover books that people on BookLikes are talking about and reviewing. Contribute your own reviews and browse shelves by topics of interest. Register for a free account to keep track of your reading list online.
Book Buying Sites
- AddALL — lets you compare prices from dozens of sites
- Alibris — out of print and “books you thought you’d never find.”
- Barnes and Noble
- Bibliofind — (via Amazon) finds rare, used and out of print books
- BookFinder.com — scans booksellers for new, used, rare, and out of print books
- Hickory Stick Bookshop — browse the others, but buy locally!
- Powell’s Books — new and used books