Wowbrary- Gunn’s most recent additions.
- Libby– The one-tap reading app powered by OverDrive that makes borrowing eBooks and audio books easier than ever. Be sure to have your card ready!
Click here to see a video on getting started with Libby!
Just for Gunn Patrons- Click here!
- RBdigital– Audio Books and eBooks downloadable to your eBook reader and mobile devices.
Your Library Account:
Click to enlarge the image on the right to learn how to get the most out of your Online Library Account.
Click here to access your library account.
Forgot your password? Call us and we can reset it for you!
There’s an app for that- Download Acorn Catalog app to your mobile device, login with your library card and password, and remotely search the catalog, place holds, and renew items!
ResearchIT– Genealogy (Ancestry.com and HeritageQuest), Magazines, Newspapers, e-audio & e-books. Have your library card ready!
For young readers:
Providing credible, accurate, reliable content on almost every core-curricula subject, Scholastic GO!®offers endless resources for research in a multitude of media. Explore nonfiction texts, world newspapers, videos and more with this easy-to-navigate digital resource designed to strengthen content knowledge, vocabulary, and core proficiency skills. Have your library card ready if you are accessing from home.
Children can listen to recorded stories and watch colorful animations while following along with the text page by page on screen; or read the text on their own. Have your library card ready!
Here’s what you do:
- Have your Library card ready
- Go to the Kids tab
- Scroll to: Kids Digital Resources”
- Scroll and click on: “BookFlix”
- Enter your Library card barcode
- Watch, read and learn!
For upper grade levels, follow this link to Shepaug Valley School’s library resources.
There’s an endless supply on the Web — here are just a few on-line reference resources…
- Bartleby.com (Bartlett’s Quotations)
- Britannica Online
- Google Maps
- Merriam Webster Dictionary & Thesaurus
Donate to Gunn!
Donate to the Gunn Library via your Amazon Order(s).
Our Tech Reference person, Jessica, is here to help!
Call her at 860-868-7586 or send her an e-mail at jzaccagniniYA@biblio.org