Our digital library is a gateway to resources that further your education, help in your research, and expand your access to audio and e-books. All you need is your library card!
Use your Gunn Memorial Library Card for Free Access to:
- Wowbrary- Gunn’s most recent additions.
Click to enlarge the image on the right to learn how to get the most out of your Online Library Account.
Video learning resource offering more than 6,000 video courses. New courses added frequently.
Did you know that Lynda.com, a LinkedIn Company now has over 6,000 courses including a 6-course series taught by Arianna Huffington:
- Learning How to Unplug and Recharge
- Setting Priorities and Letting Go and more
- Discovering Meditation and Sleep
As our online subscription library continues to grow Lynda.com has added over 60 Learning Paths including some popular ones on:
- Finding and Retaining Talent
- Improve Your Presentation Skills
- Managing Performance
- ResearchIT– Genealogy (Ancestry.com and HeritageQuest), Magazines, Newspapers, e-audio & e-books. Have your library card ready!
ResearchIT also has a digital version of Consumer Reports and Consumer Buying Guides.
For young readers:
Providing credible, accurate, reliable content on almost every core-curricula subject, Scholastic GO!®offers endless resources for research in a multitude of media. Explore nonfiction texts, world newspapers, videos and more with this easy-to-navigate digital resource designed to strengthen content knowledge, vocabulary, and core proficiency skills. Have your library card ready if you are accessing from home.
Children can listen to recorded stories and watch colorful animations while following along with the text page by page on screen; or read the text on their own. Have your library card ready!
- Libby– The one-tap reading app powered by OverDrive that makes borrowing eBooks and audio books easier than ever. Be sure to have your card ready!
- RBdigital– Audio Books and eBooks downloadable to your eBook reader and mobile devices.
There’s an endless supply on the Web — here are just a few on-line reference resources…
- Bartleby.com (Bartlett’s Quotations)
- Britannica Online
- Google Maps
- Merriam Webster Dictionary & Thesaurus
Donate to Gunn!
Donate to the Gunn Library via your Amazon Order(s).
Our Tech Reference person, Jessica, is here to help!
Drop in for one-on-one tech assistance on Mondays between 12-2, Tuesdays 3-5, and Fridays 2-4
Call her at 860-868-7586 or send her an e-mail at jzaccagniniYA@biblio.org