GML’s Gaming Center has a Nintendo Switch available for children grades 5 and up*. Children are welcome to play anytime staff is available. Up to 4 gamers can play at one time and will have a 1 hour time limit when others are waiting.
If you would like to use the switch, here is what to do:
- Grab a game from our collection and bring it to the Jr. Desk to check out.
- Fill out the sign in sheet
- A librarian will set up the TV for you
- Have fun gaming!
Gaming Center Guidelines:
- No food or drink allowed.
- Games played on TV must be rated T or under.
- No Internet access
- No first person shooter games
- No logging off, turning off, unplugging, or rebooting the equipment
- Gamers must use respectful language.
- Keep gaming area clean.
- Respect library property and the property of the others.
- Use an indoor voices and keep TV volume low.
- Users who fail to follow the gaming guidelines or who do not treat gaming systems and equipment with care may have their gaming privileges suspended.
- Must adhere to the GML behavior policy
If you have a suggestion for a game to add to our collection, let a librarian know!
*Children grades 3 and 4 can play but must be supervised at all times by their caregiver.