Housatonic Valley Health District Covid-19 Report
April 8, 2022
Click here to read the latest report from the Housatonic Valley Health District on the state of Covid-19 in our area.
Safety Protocols at the Library & Museum:
- Please practice social distancing.
- Use sanitizers placed throughout the building.
- Please do not enter the building if you have been exposed to someone who has, or is suspected of having COVID or not feeling well, or if you are feeling ill.
- Need a library card? Click here to fill out a form. Please note that you will have 60 days to pick up your card and you must bring proof of residency with you when you pick up your card.
- Curbside pickup continues in our foyer during library open hours. Call 860-868-7586 to request items and confirm a pickup time or place a hold online or via email.
- We will check out materials, bag them, label with your name, and leave them on a table at the main entrance for pickup.
The Junior Library is open!
- All ages, with supervision, may enter the building, staying within their family group.
- Grades 6 and up can come into the library without supervision (on their own).
- There is limited public computer access to promote social distancing.
- Multiple distanced work areas are available; ask for locations at the circulation desk.
- Bring your own container if you want to use the water fountains