The Library is open!
We are happy to see our patrons, but please read and follow the guidelines below.
Our online resources are still available 24/7.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering.
- If unable to wear a face cover, curbside pickup is available.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Use sanitizers placed throughout the building.
- Staff is cleaning high touch surfaces frequently.
- Please do not enter the building if you have been exposed to someone who has, or is suspected of having COVID or not feeling well, or if you are feeling ill.
We look forward to seeing you – adhering to our safety protocols.
- Need a library card? Click here to fill out a form. Please note that you will have 60 days to pick up your card and you must bring proof of residency with you when you pick up your card.
- Curbside pickup continues in our foyer during library open hours.
- Place a hold online, call or email.
- Magazines may be checked out for 2 weeks.
- If you read a magazine or newspaper in the Library, please bring it to the circulation desk for isolation before we return it to the shelf.
- When possible, please limit your time in the Library building.
The Junior Library is open!
- All ages, with supervision, may enter the building, staying within their family group.
- Grades 6 and up can come into the library without supervision (on their own).
- Craft kits for a variety of interests and ages are available to take home.
- There is limited public computer access to promote social distancing.
- Multiple distanced work areas are available; ask for locations at the circulation desk.
- Bring your own container if you want to use the water fountains.
- We cannot host group gatherings at this time.
- Programming will be virtual until further notice.
Curbside Pickup Available!
Monday 9:30 – 5
Tuesday 9:30 – 7
Thursday 9:30 – 5
Friday 9:30 – 5
Saturday 9:30 – 3
Closed Wednesday & Sunday
Call 860-868-7586 to request items and confirm a pickup time.
We will check out materials, bag them, label with your name, and leave them on a table at the main entrance for pickup.
DO NOT TOUCH ANY OTHER BAGS
Help yourself to items on our Free book cart, offered during library hours at the main entrance.
Please bring book donations into the library. Do NOT leave outside. Thank you!