2021 Summer Reading June 1 – August 15
Teens ages 12-18 are eligible to participate in this program.
To register, fill out the Google Form below or register in person.
You can also call the library at 860-868-7586
Anyone that registers for the YA Summer Reading program will be entered into a raffle to win a Summer Essentials basket. The raffle will run from June 1 – 30!
You will receive one ticket for every book you have read. You can submit your books in one of two ways:
- Fill out the Google Form here – once you have submitted the form, Miss Jessica will hold the tickets for you behind the front desk. You can either come into the library to collect your tickets and enter them into the prize you’d like to win or you can review the prize list below and call or email indicating which prize you’d like to win.
2. Print the log below and come into the library to have it stamped, collect your tickets, and enter them into the prize you’d like to win. Print as many as you need!
Challenge yourself! How many books can you read this summer?!
Need a library card? Click here!
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Wireless Headphones
- 2 $20 gift cards to the Hickory Stick Bookshop
- 1 $15 gift card to Marty’s
- 1 $20 gift card to Washington Food Market
- 1 $20 gift card to Washington Pizza
- 2 $10 gift cards to Sweeet
The last day to submit tickets is Saturday, August 14.
Tickets will be drawn Monday, August 15.